Monday, June 14, 2010

Ace Water SPA

Earlier, we went to Ace Water SPA. For Php550, you'll get hydrotherapy massage for four hours plus three herbal hot pools. I personally love the hot herbal pool. The three pools temperature ranges from 36 to 40 Celsius. It's really hot! They named it Mint Pool--36 C, Jasmine Pool--38 C, Lavender Pool--40 C. They don't allow bringing cameras in the pool area. So we took pictures on the dining area. My official photographer, Matthew took pictures of the area.

And of course, after four hours of swimming, I'm hungry as a bear. I love seafood, I ordered Seafood Teriyaki. Sis ordered Chicken while mom preferred Salad. It has wasabi! Mom was not able to finish her salad. Mat asked for Calamari and hotdogs.





Matthew enjoying his chocolate shakes















For more information on Ace Water SPA, just go to this link. I'll definitely go to this SPA again.

More photos here.

No comments: