Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Happy Birthday Sis!

It was a May 3 early morning; was stuck in the office.  Cousin Daryl and I planned to meet that time. It was prompt get together thing. I called Ging, but she told me she’s with Mom. Mom had a dentist appointment that day.  We still decided to meet. The aircon on the office was really bad. I wondered why the management did not fix it, even it was a holiday, and there should be AIR! My colleague, Ronnie and I decided to work on the other side to get some aircon that we needed to fulfill our duties.

After work, I went to Trinoma to meet cousins, Daryl and Christian. Daryl decided that we dine at Charlie’s Grind and Grill. Food was awesome! Loving every chunk of beef of their burger; their buffalo wings was also perfect. Men, its sauce was sizzling hot! Bebe Mia, you should grab a taste of it!

After a piece of Charlie’s Grind and Grill, we bought cake for Ging worth _____.


The cake was heavy! Funny, we were in a hurry, I take the wrong cake! But, the service crew gets back to us and gave the right cake. So here it is, happy birthday Ging! Sorry I wasn’t able to celebrate it on May 1.



Ging, Daryl and Matthew

2 comments:

Ging Aquino said...

Thanks, bro! =)

LAquino said...

Hey no problem sis! :)