Monday, May 10, 2010

Lunch out at NLEX

Thanks Jon, Ayah, little Camille for the accompanying us! ;-)
Finally we all get to meet again. 
















Ayah and Mia. Baby was still sleeping.



















Jon Driving

While on our way to NLEX, Jon and I talks about putting up a coffee shop, politics; who are we routing for... 

After going to Meycauayan, Bulacan, we dine at Kenny Rogers, Shell station, near Tabang Exit for lunch. Sarap kumain, kahit mainit!


































-with Baby Camille-

We said our good-bye’s after eating, Jon drop us at Tabang exit. Mia and I hailed a Victory bus. It was traffic from Malolos to Calumpit. Cause: Campaigning. We slept the whole day.

2 comments:

aajao said...

nice, nice, nice! yung blog banner mo, parang website ng isang professional singer lang ah! hahaha

LAquino said...

hey, hehe, oo nga eh. i post our pics sa FB. If you need me to send it via email, just let me know. :)
Ey, follow me ah.. hihi.. :-)