Monday, September 06, 2010

2 Hours Ride!

Yawn… I checked my schedule last night. Good thing I was able to find out that I am on a 10am shift. I thought I was still on a 9am schedule. So when in doubt, always check everything before you leave.

Had a chicken and coffee breakfast earlier; do my usual routine. Wash up, get dressed. Leave home. Travel time in our area is really tough. I always give allowance. Expect the unexpected. As soon as I get off our service jeep, the FX terminal to Ayala was really a box office hit. Loving the line! As if we all are going to watch a movie. Time check, 7:30 am. It’s still early so I decided to get a bus. There’s no Ayala route so I have to take the Quiapo bus which is going to Robinson’s Galleria. The bus had a video on it; the show was Tekken. I was astounded, the video is not pirated. It’s crystal clear. I was right on the box office thing.

Next stop, Robinson’s Galleria; I could say, the ride was smooth. I did not notice the time. I know it was traffic, perhaps the video keeping me company. I had to take a pee, thank you Jollibee for helping me fulfill this. And there, I’m on my way to Ayala. I had to cross to EDSA. And there, the journey continues. While on the bus, there’s a video again, this time, it’s a Jackie Chan movie. I don’t know the title. He’s a CIA agent. Same quality, the video was crystal clear. Too bad there’s a problem on the clutch of the bus so we have to transfer to another one. We were in between Ayala and Buendia. It was almost 9:30 am. Still keeping my cool. And wala, next thing I know, I’m in the office now.

This is my Monday morning so far. Keeping it alive.

3 comments:

aajao said...

very positive. :)

LAquino said...

yeah thanks Jon sa walang sawang pag bisita.. more energy is happy! :-)

LAquino said...

Sorry, testing...