Friday, September 24, 2010

Instant Meet Up!

Expect the unexpected. Yesterday was my usual office work routine. We have our weekly shutdown meetings. One of my colleagues saw a rainbow. I grabbed a photo of it.





It’s almost 5pm, still in the office. The management provided food. I had carbonara, barbeque, chicken, lumpia. This filled up my tummy. I called up cousin Daryl, if she wanted to meet up. Good thing we had the same schedule, she’s off 5pm. After my call, my mom and sister texted me, they were in Greenbelt. Well, so I arrange if we can all meet up again. Good old times. So here we are, grabbed a few bites of gelato then heads towards Teriyaki Boy. Guess, it’s true, if you don’t planned on anything, in most cases, 85% it will push through than planning ahead of time.




 Strawberries!!!

No comments: