Monday, September 06, 2010

Kikufuji – August 29, 2010

If you want authentic Japanese food, be sure to go to Kikufuji! Yes, I don’t know what this means. But it’s sure I’ll have another taste of sushi and sashimi real soon! They cut it big! Yummy!

Perhaps on my Father’s birthday. My cousin, Daryl knows a lot of places and foods. So whenever we hang out, I sure am having the best place that we can trash our money. Not expensive; but it will satisfy your tummy. Here are some of the photos I grabbed.




Our next stop: Kopi Roti. Little background, this baby is been around since 1955. I thought this is Philippine made. I asked my Daryl, how come I don’t see this café. She said that this café began in Singapore. Guess that answers my question. Here are some of the photos. And they sell siomai too! Their coffee is awesome. What can I say, when we go to restaurants, we often commented on the picture to the actual food. Well, here at Kopi Roti, the buns looks small on the picture but when it served, you’ll be mesmerized. Great concept! Keep it up! Good thing we didn’t ordered 2 more of cream pups! Did I get the name, cream pups right? I forget the exact name. It's really yummy.


With cousins Daryl, Christian and Sister, Ging





Ah yes, I recall, this is the second time. The first taste was with my buddy, Jon.

I missed the Big Bike! Shall we go there next? I want Mia to see it, good times!

3 comments:

Ging Aquino said...

Kuya, cream puff ata? =) Anyway, balik tayo sa Kikufuji ha! :D

LAquino said...

yeah! sa bday ni dad. :-)

LAquino said...

Testing....