Sunday, August 08, 2010

Cito Beltran: Changing Directions

Hey Guys, if you are not doing anything on August 21, 2010. Please attend this seminar, Cito Beltran: Changing Directions. I post a comment there; hope I am one of the lucky people to be picked. :-)

Here are my comments why I want to attend this seminar:

I work in one of the best IT company and doing IT support on our clients. At this time, I need a change of hat. I want to explore more on achieving my goals and I know that this seminar by Cito Beltran will provide me insights on how things get done with my personal and corporate life. Double hating---how to balance my personal and corporate life.

I spent most of the time at work. Been to customer service and a little of technical support on my previous company for 7 years. Now with this one, for 2 years, is doing the same level of support but at least upgraded in supporting Level 2 operations and handling new initiatives for the company. Now what question comes in my mind is how am I doing now? I need something that will move and inspire me to grow and yes to strategize what I will do 5 years from now.

If I am given a chance to be on this seminar, I will be focus and free my mind and help me internalize our real purpose in life, achieving personal and organizational success through strategic thinking.

Thanks Cito, thank you Randell.

Cheers!
Lemuel

1 comment:

Randell said...

Thanks!