Monday, August 23, 2010

Goodbye...

Finally after 6 long years of service, my Sony Ericsson bids farewell. I haven't changed any keypads, casing; just its headset (twice), battery (once). I'm going to missed you. Unfortunately, the timing was not right. I haven't transferred by contacts. So now I am rebuilding it on my new Nokia. Just like old times! My first phone was a Nokia 6110 then 8210. I can't believe it that this 8210 before worth 20K. If I haven't lost my 8210, we’ll probably he is still around. I purchased Sony Ericsson k700i at SM Megamall. I forgot what year it was. Back then, it's has a price tag of 19K care of Globe. My Sony wasn't able to wait for me to transfer my contacts. It dies out on me. I'm going to missed you dear old friend. I'm happy; I was able to save my pictures, videos, memories.

No comments: