Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Congratulations Maria Venus Raj

From being a candidate # 10 at the BB Pilipinas, landed at Top 5 for the Miss Universe Pageant, you make us proud. Here's the Question and Answer portion on the BB Pilipinas and on the Miss Universe as well.

For BB. Pilipinas title:

Question: how far would you go to achieve your dream?

Answer: I think to achieve my dream I really do my best, to really achieve what I want in life, because at the end of the day, it is only me who can help me a lot. And have God within me.

For Miss Universe:

Question: What is one mistake in your life and how were you able to make it right?

Answer: Thank you very much sir for that wonderful question. Good evening Las Vegas! In my 22 years of existence, I don’t think I have a major major problem done in my life. I’m very confident in the love my family has given me. And I’m so happy to be here!!! Thank you, thank you so much!

3 comments:

Ging Aquino said...

major major? hehe. :D wasn't able to watch it...

LAquino said...

oh, haha. yes, i cant wait to watch it later. well, im happy though, we landed on the 5th spot!

LAquino said...

oops! di ko na check un reply ko, 4th spot pala. :-)