Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Mount Sea Resort, Cavite

We had our recent team building at Cavite. The place was good. The personnel there were hospitable and food was delicious. Here are some of the photos. Complete picture are on my Facebook. Thanks Faith for taking some photos of the resort.








As always Rocky dominated the Video-OK. James voice was a little husky and proved that he can compete with Rocky. It’s a good thing we have a time off from work. Too bad some of my colleagues did not come. Sayang ang mga pagkain.

The following day, I had daing for breakfast. It’s luscious plus their brewed coffee is tasty hot so I ordered another one.

On our way home, rain poured and causes heavy traffic. James and I decided to make a stopover at MRT-Magallanes station; we went to the nearby mall. Dine there and have our coffee break at Bean Hopper’s Coffee.

No comments: