Thursday, April 15, 2010

Company Coffee Talk

All right, after more than 2 years as an IT Support in HP, finally, my buddies (comprising Rocky and James) will be joining the Quarter 2 meeting at 9 Waves, San Mateo, Rizal. Wohoo! 9 Waves, here we come. Check there site, http://9wavesphilippines.com/ .  I have to start packing now. It’s already 9 in the evening.  Call time is at 6.30 in the morning.

Earlier, my morning shift is always full of surprises, keeps me alive when clock strikes at 6 am. I’m glad my faithful Cab Driver, Danny offered to pick me up before 5 am.

Grabbed my usual breakfast, at McDo; found out that they don’t offer hamdesal with coffee which is only 50 bucks. How come? I love hamdesal. And it’s only 50 bucks! They replaced it with cheese. The price starts at 64. McDo’s coffee is my personal favorite. Keeps me awake and of course makes me think to every issue I encountered.

Around passed 10 am, Emil, my colleague came in. Not to help me but to cancel his chinatrust; Emil did cancelled it. It will just bury him financially. On the same hour, James, texted me; he wants us to have lunch together. His training was cancelled. I had sinigang na bangus while James had somkey’s hotdogs. After lunch, we have a team meeting. And there we found out that we are going to tomorrow’s coffee talk. 

Until my next blog. I’ll have fun, fun, fun tomorrow. See you guys around!

If you would like to contact 9 Waves, you may reach them at the details below:

Ciudad Christhia Resort
Carrieland Country Homes II
Ampid
San Mateo, Rizal
Philippines 1850

Phone Numbers: (63 2) 997-9999, 997-5945, 997-6009
Fax Numbers: (63 2) 997-5946

Office Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00pm Monday to Saturday

No comments: