Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Singing Bee – April 9, 2010

Finally, my PExer buddies and I went on our EB again after a long, long time. I forgot when the last time we had our singing competition was. Oh, thanks Kerwin for the picture. I have to say you are a certified photographer.

My PExer buddies, Jon, the ultimate crush ng bayan; Jary, the programmer; Kerwin, the photographer and model, and Ivan, the bookworm. Unfortunately, Ivan was not able to come because her son was sick. To add to the family, Aya, Jon’s wife and of course their little Angel. Old time buddy, Mariel was on the scene too.

We first dine in at kapirori, Greenbelt while waiting for Kerwin and Jary. I love their cold coffee. This will keep me awake on our singing competition. We head to RedBox, Greenbelt. To get their rates, just go to this site, RedBox .

-Ang tatlong Bugoy, Me, Kerwin, Jon and Little Aya

We took the Happy hour, 3-7pm, Php299 per head. It came with 2 free drinks. We came in late so that was the problem. They don’t offer hourly rates unlike other KTV. Nevertheless, I know my friends love to sing as much as I do, we still consume the place until 7pm. Kerwin had to leave early because he needs to go to Naga that night. Please do check our photos here, Kerwin is in charge with the photos, while Jon, Mariel and I on the microphones. Jary never sing!
More pictures, here .


Until our next getaway. Next time, let’s have a swim! Just like old times.

Thanks Kerwin for my profile picture. You rock!

No comments: