Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First Journal - Seven Suites

Hello, well, I do not know how to start, since this will be my first blog, my buddy Arvin religiously convincing me to start a blog. So here it is. Let's start with my first event that I was invited. This was at Seven Suites in Antipolo Rizal (March 27, 2010). This was Earth Hour too.

This is the telescope that Seven Suites is bragging about. According to the Marketing Head, Joanna, this telescope is the eight largest scopes in the Philippines. The largest is of course in UP Observatory.




More photos at my facebook account,Seven Suites photos .





Credits to one of the sponsors of the event:

I always love coffee.

Going back to the event, I did saw Saturn there. The sky was pitching black, you can see all the stars and would you believe it, planets too! Well, I know I've heard this from my science class way, way back. It's good to be refreshed again. I can locate constellation, Orion anywhere!

As Arvin and I walk through the corridors of Seven Suites, we bump in to Mr. Jonahmar Salvosa (guy from the right), a sculptor. His work is for sale. Here's a sample work below:

 

Jonahmar was accommodating, he even asks for my calling card. This is for now. Until my next Blog.

2 comments:

aajao said...

ei congrats with this new blog. Mia has been blogging too, right? uhm, with Arvin on your side, your blogging career will go to places! ;)

LAquino said...

Hey, thanks Jon! Well having you also as my mentor, makes me feel im going to blog all the way! Yes, Mia my bebe has a blog too. pero toooo busy to write.

See you around aajao! :)